Do you enjoy eating sushi meal at a restaurant and are you wishing to prepare something similar on your own? If your answer is yes, then we have exactly what you need! Throw your sushi rolling kits away because now you are given the chance to use something even more functional! Our sushi bazooka will help you to prepare perfectly rounded sushi rolls at home- within seconds! Impress all of your guests whenever a fancy dinner comes about! Our accessory is made of risk-free materials and can be cleaned easily after the preparation process- save your peace of mind today!
Sushi making was never easier- check results on your own!
- The Sushi Bazooka is the all-in-one sushi maker. All you have to do is add your favourite ingredients to the loading tray and BOOM the perfect sushi roll right at home.
- CONSIDER GETTING ONE FOR YOU AND ONE FOR YOUR VERY BEST FRIEND.
- The Sushi Bazooka makes being a sushi master easy and is BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
HOW TO USE SUSHI BAZOOKA?
- Please open and slightly oil the sushi bazooka before cooking the sushi. To make the process easier wet your hands and check the plunger rod to be fixed in the screw thread position. Stuff ½ of the sushi bazooka with rice, afterward, do the same with another half of the sushi maker. Then, check if the plunger rod is in the screw thread end position again.
- Place the plunger rod in the center of the first half of the Sushezi device. Press it down fitting into the end of the screw thread. Repeat the action with the second half of the sushi bazooka. Use the formed grooves to fill the ingredients.
- Place the plunger into the thread end and the end plate against it.
- Firmly close the sides together and snap them.
- Snap the latches of sushi bazooka and place the end cap by fitting it to the marks and check if it is firmly fixed by screwing it to lock in position.
- Take the device with one hand and turn the plunger knob (4 to 5 turns). In this way, the rice will get the right consistency.
- Turn the end cap, unlock and remove it. Place a nori shit on an even surface (glossy side down). Place the rice roll on the nori by pushing the plunger right through.
- Gently roll the nori by overlapping the sticks while applying some water to it.
- In order to better form the roll use the special bamboo mat.
- It is better to let the rolls breathe for 15 minutes. Apply the water on a sharp knife and do not forget to clean it from the rice after each slice.